The Gladiator Times

The Student News Site of Gilbert High School

Breaking News
  • April 26Have a Great Weekend!

The Gladiator Times

The Gladiator Times

Polls

Has your life been impacted in any way by smoking?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Motivation For School

Why kids do not come to school and its conflicts it can cause.
Motivation For School

As we approach the end of the school, around this time midway kids start losing motivation for school. They slowly start not showing up and when you do not show up your grades decrease fast since your are  not there to know how to do the assignments. Each of them have different reasons on why their losing motivation. Some could be related to genuinely not caring no more, or have some issues at home that provokes them to not try enough, and some might be having a difficult time here at school whether it being learning difficulties in their classes or have conflict with students on campus. No matter what your going through you have to give it your best in order to get passing grades. If you do that you’ll get better chances to have enough credits to graduate on time. You also do not want to procrastinate yourself and leave everything last minute. That would just make you not want to do no work and you will end up failing. Think about your future and career path you want to take ,and if you do it on time you’ll be saving yourself from a lot of stress and pressure towards the end of the quarter. Do not  give up especially class of 2024 you got this and you’re almost there!