The Gladiator Times

The Student News Site of Gilbert High School

Breaking News
  • May 1Nominations for this year's Prom King & Queen have begun. Check your student Gmail for your nomination form

The Gladiator Times

The Gladiator Times

Polls

Has your life been impacted in any way by smoking?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

College & Career Center News

College & Career Center- Interested in community college? Seniors, join us on a field trip to Cypress College. Juniors, join us on a field trip to Fullerton College. Pick up a permission slip from the library or the counseling office.

College & Career Center- UCLA’s Project Hope is visiting today in the library. They offer tutoring, mentoring,and workshops. They will be here from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm, so stop by and hang out!

Technology- Do you want to be successful? Make sure you have something to do your schoolwork with! Chromebooks can be checked out from the Technology Department during lunch or after school. come to the library or room 31 to check one out. Visit tech.auhsd.us for help with other technology stuff too.

Counseling- Attention students, Ms. Grace Sevilla from Fullerton College is in the Library today Wednesday to help you with all of your college questions. Please see her in the library. She is here at Gilbert every Wednesday from 8:00 – 1:30 pm. Stop by and see her during lunch. Don’t miss out.