Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year, Super Heroes!

Gen. Staff, Contributor

This year we are back in action with our own Super Hero identities to support us through the challenges. What is your super power? What is your Super Hero name? Perhaps you already identify with an existing Super Hero. Step into action this year by creating your own Super Hero to rise to aspire to be each day.

Anne Frank said, “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” Now is your chance to make the world a better place by being in it!

Remember, one of your biggest super powers is your voice. The Gladiator Times is a safe place for you to express your opinions in our Editorial section. If you are a club member of class liaison, you are invited to represent your group by sharing your group’s news and stories. If you like to write, take photos or videos, or have any cool ideas for making this online news source more interesting, you are invited to make your contributions. See Ms. Frese in Room 12 for more information!

If this is your first year at Gilbert High School, we welcome you! If you are returning, Welcome Back! You are a vital part of this school community. Together, we are powerful.  Let’s work together to make this year a super, powerful, wonderful school year. To the classroom and beyond!