Free High School Gym Summer Pass!

Free High School Gym Summer Pass!

Daniel Dorado, Alexis Cazares, Staff Writer

SCHOOL’S OUT – THE GYM IS IN

Teens can work out for free all summer at Planet Fitness. That’s right, FREE! Sign ups start May 16—just enter your info:

https://www.planetfitness.com/summerpass/preregistration

Although Planet Fitness welcomes all ages, the High School Summer Pass is just for teens 14 – 19. Under 18? Sign up with a parent/guardian (online or in-club) from May 16 – August 31.

Attention Gilbert Gladiator Students Planet Fitness is giving students ages 14-19 a free membership over the summer. Check out your email for sign ups and more information. Planet Fitness is bringing back Teen Summer Challenge, but this year it has a new name!

Planet Fitness’ High School Summer Pass welcomes high school teens ages 14-19 to work out at any of its more than 2,200 locations throughout the United States and Canada for FREE, all summer long, as much as they want!

The website gives you step to step on how to fill out the form. No parents allowed! Just kidding. Sort of. Although PF welcomes all ages, High School Summer Pass is just for teens 14 – 19.

If you sign up, you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $500 scholarship, with one awarded per state. Plus, you’ll be entered to win a $5,000 grand prize scholarship. How to sign up Starting May 16, participants can sign up one of two ways:

Sign up online at planetfitness.com/summerpass. Participants under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the electronic waiver. Sign up in-club. Participants under 18 must have a parent/guardian present to sign the waiver. For participants under 18, once the waiver is signed, they can work out alone. Participants who are already 18 do not need a parent or guardian to sign up. High school students who are 14 or 19 years old are also eligible to participate.