Next Week: 12/13-12/17 Celebrate the Holiday Season in Spirit Wear

Juan Agraz, Staff Writer

It’s time to CELEBRATE! This is the season for giving. This is the season for celebrating. This is also the season of celebrating the end of Second Quarter/Semester 2. To the seniors who qualified to return to your home schools, congratulations!

Next week, December 13th through December 17th will be our final week of the semester. Monday – Wednesday are full days, whereas Thursday and Friday are designated as minimum days. We have a fun week planned for everyone, students, staff, and teachers. We will be having a Holiday Spirit Week for our last week!

On Monday, wear those cozy holiday pajamas and bring your favorite stuffed animal to symbolize how we keep our loved ones close.

On Tuesday, dress in Red and White like a Candy Cane. You’ll be given a paper heart to add to our Gratitude Poster and to show your giving spirit by donating blood during ASB’s Blood Drive.

On Wednesday, wear your favorite holiday head gear like a Santa-styled hat or reindeer headbands. Wednesday is also the Holiday Poetry Slam during lunch outside by the stage. It’s not too late to sign up and slam a poem. Dress up and get out there and ring in some holiday cheer.

Thursday is going to be celebrated as Winter Wonderland, so wear white. Make yourself look like snow from head to toe.

Friday is “Ugly Sweater” Day. You know what that means: The more ridiculous the better. We hope to see everyone dressed in an ugly sweater on Friday.

Whatever you do, just be here, and know that you are welcome and enthusiastically invited to join in this celebration and have fun.