Senioritis is definitely hitting some of us !

Leilani Calderon, Staff Writer

We only have a month left of school and I can see that senioritis is definitely kicking in for a lot of us, I know I for sure feel it. I know most of us are stressing right now due to the fact that we are lacking some motivation and we just want high school to be over already. I believe the best we can do is to try and relieve any stress we might have. We can do this by spending the rest of the month we have left having fun while still getting things done. I know it may be a bit tough on us right now especially since some of us have no idea what we’re doing so I think it’s best we also prioritize our mental health as well. I know that I’m stressed and a bit lost with everything so it’s causing a toll on my mental health so I’ve been trying to journal what I’ve been feeling.

Some things you can do to try and relieve any stress you may have is by venting, journaling, going out with friends, and by talking to teachers about anything you’re concerned about.  We still have a few things left to finish like our capstones, our classes, and we still have to return any textbooks that we might have. The good thing is that once all this is done we have gradnite to look forward to and our graduation ceremony. Although school is ending this month we still only have around a week and a half to complete any last touches with our grades so good luck to everyone and keep pushing through.