• April 9A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

• March 29Gladiators were on the ROPES and rose to the challenge. Read all about it right here!

Voting for California Teens

Kayli Pinaire, Staff Writer

Are you preregistered or registered to vote? If you are a current  California resident, a current US citizen, are not currently on parole for a felony conviction, and are at least 18 years of age then congratulations, you can be registered to vote and help decide the future of your country. If you are between the ages of 16 and 17 and meet all other criteria provided you can be preregistered to vote.

In our country’s current political climate and with the population number of the state we’re in, our community’s vote makes a difference. As the future of both our community and country it’s important we make our voices heard. Many of the differences we see between our current society and life in the early twentieth century are thanks to young brave people taking initiative to make change through voting, as well as educating others. 

If you’re interested in preregistering or registering to vote please follow the link below.

https://registertovote.ca.gov/

About the Writer
Kayli Pinaire, Staff writer

My name is Kayli Pinaire. I’m Currently 16 years old and a Junior at Gilbert High school. I am set to graduate December of 2019, but in the meantime...